The Web Analytics Consortium president Mr Ejiri took the podium on an event sponsored by Six Apart Co., Ltd in Sendai on Sept 3rd. This event, called “Web-analytics driven web renewal and value-add by Movable Type”, opened doors to many discoveries with its main topic “How to generate revenue with a web data-driven approach.” These discoveries are the core of our seminar on Sept 17th in Singapore.
Here are some useful participant feedback collected.
- “I knew web analytics is important and I always wanted to learn more. Now I want to utilize this knowledge to further develop techniques in practice.”
- “Having been able to learn about a specific method of analysis has prompted me to help my interest in self learning.”
- “We belong to what is called “client side” and this learning has educated us on how to go about selecting partners to improve our web presence.”
- “I realize that web analytics are an instrumental part of web performance understanding.”
- “I had no knowledge, nor had I realized how important web analytics is.“
- “The talk was very interesting and appealing with an approach that made the whole topic of web analytics easy to understand. “