Step 1: Buy a Ripe Banana
- you have buy yellow and lightly speckled with small brown or black spots
- If the banana is not ripe, you can leave it on a warm counter for a day or two
Step 2: Peel the Banana
- Peel the banana from the stem end
- Peel the banana from the blossom end
- cut it in half before peeling
Step 3: Remove the Strings
- Gently peel these off before eating the banana
- many people find them to have a bitter taste and odd texture
Step 4 : Eat the banana
- Now enjoy eating your banana.
Step 5 : Get rid of the skin
Throw it away in a closed bag or closed trash bin.