Does anyone play this board game called Monopoly? If you have or have never remembered, please comment and tell someone.
For those of you who have never been to Admin, here’s how to play it! First, we have 2 dice, 1 bank, and 1 monopoly board, on which 28 plots of land of different prices, and a house or hotel that players can build if they have already bought the land. The game is distributed to all players and each one has to throw a dice and walk on the board, if walking on any property can be bought and can build a house or hotel on the land. But if the land is already bought, we have to pay the rent according to the price of the land or have a house or a hotel. To win is when other players go bankrupt, run out of money, run out of land. Sounds a bit understandable? If so, we enter our article today.
For the Admin experience, as long as you play, you will play for a long time, it will not be easy, and you will always argue with your friends. After all, playing Monopoly is not only fun, it also teaches us some life lessons as follows:
- Do not leave a lot of money in too long: When we play is the first time we share money evenly and get extra money when walking 1 round. After all, we should not leave all our money behind but should invest in land and try to increase our wealth in the long run in order to win. Similarly, in our daily lives, if we have a lot of money, we should invest to get a return, otherwise, over time, inflation will gradually bring down the value of the money we leave behind. At the same time, increase the wealth that all those assets can create. As passive income into our pockets rather than relying solely on an active income.
- Do not spend all your money: In addition to the first point, we must not spend all our money, otherwise, when walking on the ground, they have to pay rent, there will be no money. So whether you are playing Monopoly or in real life, you always have a budget for emergencies, for when something goes wrong, such as a broken car or medical expenses, which should generally be About 3 to 6 months of our own monthly expenses.
- Diversify portfolio: When we buy land in Monopoly, we get rent when they trample on our land, but if we have only one piece of land, the percentage of people trampling on our land is very small, so we Should buy a lot of land in different locations as well. For investment, we should diversify our portfolio without investing all our money in one thing.
- Good communication and negotiation are really important: When playing Monopoly, we can only start building a house or a hotel if we buy two or three lands of the same color, but throwing dice at the colored lands The same is true of a small percentage. So the only way is to build good relationships with other players and know how to negotiate effectively to buy or exchange land. In real life, whether you are a worker or a businessman, we need to build a lot of good relationships, and this negotiation skill is very important, whether when the staff negotiates a salary increase or the businessman negotiates to cooperate or In our daily life and so on.
- Be patient with the time to achieve the big goal: Because playing Monopoly until the loser finds the winner, so playing for hours at a time, requires the player to be patient. Also, what are our financial goals? Buy a house in 5 years? Have enough money to invest in retirement? Whatever the goal, it takes time and patience to achieve it.