閉じるボタン Login as
Member / Promoter

[KIT]3 ways to improve your conversation skills & recomendation tools

“I don’t know what to talk to with people I meet for the first time or superiors …” Have you ever had such an experience?Your impression will change greatly depending on whether you can chat or not.

“I want to be popular”
“I want to be liked by my senior”

For those who think so, today we would like to introduce three conversation tips to improve your conversational skills.

couple sitting on the dining table

①By listening to storyes, the other person can get pleasure

The balance between “listening” and “speaking” of the moderator is about 7: 3.
70% Listen carefully to the other person’s story, and 30% talk about yourself to appeal casually.

➁If you dare to talk about your pitiful story, listners will feel a sense of closeness

A pitiful story has the effect of dispelling the alertness of the other person and creating a sense of intimacy.

③Contents

These are the contents which are useful when you have a conversation.

Food (including health such as diet)
Area (including home, hometown, and other hobbies such as travel)
Commuting
Weather (including disasters such as earthquakes)
Wealth (Finance, financial tech, work, etc. related to money)

For example, it looks like this.


(Food): “I’ve been looking for a delicious restaurant lately, don’t you know?”
(Region): “Where is Mr. ◯◯’s hometown?”
(Commuting / School): “What kind of train does Mr. ◯◯ always use for commuting?”
(Weather): “It’s getting a little hotter, isn’t it?”
(Tomi): “I’m looking for a part-time job with a good salary because I’m out of money. Do you know a good company to work for?”

Our recomendation

① TED talks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAuUUnT6oDeKwE6v1NGQxug

Related posts

  1. [KIT]Why you should eat healthily.

  2. [KIT]Best selling energy drink in Cambodia

  3. [KIT] Best music streaming services

  4. [KIT] How to get better at styling.

  5. [KIT] How to Pick the Right Color for Your Brand Style

  6. [KIT] 4 Fantasy Book Series to Kill your Boredom

PAGE TOP