1/ Your eye is an arrow – Sinn Sisamouth
1. It attached my heart…your eyes so charming; I got hurt and will never get recover…no one could take this arrow of love from my heart.
2. Sun rising at dawn always sets at dusk…physical pain can always be shortly cured, but wounded by your arrow of love. My heart takes such a long time to be healed. My baby!… please help me…help me heal…my baby, there’s No…No…one can help. There’s only you who can take wound this arrow from my heart.
3. I beg you darling don’t just let me be like this…give me your medicine of love – then my pain and the wound will be gone in no time.
2/ Any hope or none? – Sinn Sisamouth
1. At first glance, couldn’t hold on still, Wish to serenade you, as my heart is filled with love, Have I any hope or none at all? The flower blooms at hand, what fate awaits this long?
2. Miss the enchanting song, she sings so beautifully, Heartthrobs heavily, the night goes on forever, These clouds could not carry enough of my agony, The sea waves sing as if you called out “hey you, darling…” R. Hmmm… Hmmm… At first, glance, as if there were karma, I swear to self, to always wait… and wait…, Not sure if there’s any hope, or none at all, The rain of teardrops goes on every day, though still smiling, Waiting for you, darling…
3. I do have hope, but seems insignificantly little as if the moon’s struggling to rise, unsure to shine or set, When? When… can I ever expect? Is it hatred, love, or anger? Please, darling, kindly answer.
3/ Is there anyone like me? – Sinn Sisamouth
1. Who are some? Unfortunate, unfortunate like me or only me
I am the only one who lacks honesty
What did I do wrong?
Let me feel pain in my chest, pain, heat Knows love but turns into grief
Ah … ha … sadness, no time to spare.
2. Who lacks true love Live life today, live worthlessly
The pure heart turns meaningless
Try to solve the love bond
Oh, it still hurts all the time
Enduring the fate of life almost bankrupt
Ah … ha … night and day, sleep in sorrow.
Chorus. (2 times)