In this article I have many strategy to show you how to be a good student.
1. Do not despise the teacher: To despise the teacher is like closing the door to new knowledge because you have already lost faith in the teacher.
2. Underestimate the lesson: Do not think that the lesson is very easy, do not need to learn, because it will make you lose focus. If you already know, you need to learn more, at least a little better.
3. Do not despise yourself: Know how to value and motivate yourself, because it gives you strength and continues to move forward. Be hopeful that you will get better as you can.
4. Concentrate on borrowing: While learning stories of hope, enjoy the direction of the press in the Arab world that characterizes your talents and teachers.
5. Learn by famous titles, debate by bidding
6.Study at school: When studying at school you should pay attention when the teachers are teaching. It’s important to listen carefully and note down important points of the lessons. Get involve in class activities such as group discussion and debate. Be an active person in class!
7.Self-study: After class you should schedule your own timetable to study at home or go to the library. Self-study is very important in order to help you be more independent in learning new things. Try to read as many books as possible to get to know new way of thinking and new way of settling problems. When reading you should ask yourself questions why? Try to think critically during your reading. Take note important points of your reading. You can self-study not only by reading books, but by watching TV, listening to Radio, observe the society as whole to get to know new knowledge. “Knowledge is everywhere, just you don’t know how to get them.”
8.Study club: Create your own study club with your close friends or your friends who are interested in learning. It helps you a lot when study in the study club because you can use your knowledge to teach other members of the club and you also can learn new knowledge from them. Culture of sharing knowledge is very important to develop yourself prepare to enter into workplace. When study in group you will know to work well in team this is what most companies or organizations want their staff to learn.
9. Graduate with responsibilities:Probably a practical rule! It can get your brain up and running! What lesson do you think the teacher taught? Do not worry too much, sit down and do your homework wisely.
10. Schedule study time:Studying is like testing something. Maybe you think you remember everything except when you were on a test and noticed that you forgot Einstein’s theory of contraception or that you were the second king of Cousins. Study can prevent almost all of this, choose a night that you are free and dedicate it to find a good way to study notes, etc.
11. Do not make a habit of procrastinating:This leaves you with nowhere to go and makes you feel hopeless or useless. It is not worth it! For example, you want to go to school with a friend or a teacher, but you think or say, “Remember tomorrow, remember today, this day, this time, then you can finally do nothing.” Let’s start it now!
That all for my sharing, Thanks!!!