Senior Analyst (Web Analytics)
The Analytics Analyst will be part of the Ecommerce team. The person will report to the Ecommerce Manager and will lead data-driven decision making in running a successful ecommerce operations. The role will require a strong hands-on and creative analytical background with a clear hypothesis-driven approach and an excellent grasp of the KPIs relevant to a branded business (client, product and UX).
- The Analytics Analyst supports the business by creating and updating regular dashboards that provide insight on site traffic patterns, feature usage and customer engagement.
- Using relevant and up-to-date tools, delivers regularly updated reports to drive business decisions, support customer engagement and improve website conversion
- In addition to standard reports, the Analyst will help pull ad hoc information to support critical business analysis and to ensure ROI visibility on all site features and facilitate sound decision making on roadmap and enhancement priorities
- Moreover, the Analyst will help the bigger team in structuring reports and ad-hoc analyses, being a data-driven champion in Cariuma, besides helping the digital marketing team in tag implementation and management
- Analyzing and revising customer tiers/segments, leading to clientelling focus (customer contact strategy) and customer KPIs monitoring
- Co-develop hypotheses to test based on insights gleaned from customer engagement and transaction data, as well as customer research findings
- Ensure tests are set up such that performance can be measured properly and results have statistical significance
- Ensure that all products are optimised for high conversion, making amends as necessary, and working closely with product teams to ensure that all products are uploaded and live within the given timeframe.
- Ability to differentiate between data and noise through data standards application
- You will support channel managers in operational activities and campaign tests
The Ideal Candidate
- Singaporean or Singaporean Permanent Resident
- WACA (Web Analytics Consultants Association) certification is preferred but not essential
- You have previous experience processing and analysing large amounts of data:
- Advanced skills in data analysis and statistical modelling using data mining languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R)
- Working understanding of data extraction/warehousing, web analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture) and attribution platforms (e.g. VisualIQ, Adometry)
- Sophisticated understanding of eCommerce industry, including industry benchmarks, available technology and partners;
- Open, collaborative and team-oriented style; able to work independently to drive results while building relationships throughout the business;
- Expert-level Excel, Google Analytics, Data modeling and A/B test design skills
You can apply this job offer from the form below.